12 years ago
Done

Sales: Create Quote

Is there a way to create a quotation within LiveAccounts, and leave it there until it is ready to become an invoice, or the delete it off if it does not proceed. I don't want to physically create it as an invoice, as this then becomes confusing from an accounting perspective?

"LiveAccounts Quotation"

7 Comments

• I’m having the same problem. We run to business with liveaccounts and do not have a quote section which I would have thought we would have had. I find this very hard as you have to write it as an invoice then change it on paper which does not look professional. I definitely need a quote section.

• +1 for a quote feature in LiveAccounts. I contacted Support earlier this year regarding this feature and they said it was in the pipeline. Any idea of when we can expect this feature?

• Hi I am also disappointed that we are unable to quote.  Quite strange really, as businesses in the construction industry,  usually have to, and there is no provision for it.  I was wondering if anyone knows what the time frame is for it to happen as I read somewhere that it is on it's way.  I have just convinced my husband to invoice through MYOB Live and he is not a happy man now as he can't quote and he needs to now use another program for that.  Not a good start to convince him MYOB is the way to go. Other than that I really like this program for it's simplicity as I am not a book keeper or accountant, but do all our books with no trouble with MYOB Live. :smileyhappy:

timo111
    Experienced User

I asked support about generating quotes over 2 years ago when i first started using LiveAccounts. Only just recently in the last couple months i started using it again and to be frank, i am still a little disappointed that some of the basic features you'd expect from an online accounting suite have not been implemented.

This is a great idea and is something that I'd use quite often.

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Coming Soon
    Thanks for your input. The addition of quotes functionality is currently in development and will be available soon.
  • Status changed:
    Coming Soon
    to
    Done
    Quotes functionality is now in LiveAccounts. Thank you for all your input.