Elisem
Partner
2 years ago
New

Not all statements are being emailed automatically

We have been sending out automatic statements end of each month.  However, not all statements are being sent out, has not worked for months.  10 out of 41 this month.  I went to Setup/emailing.  however, all I get here is a blank screen.  Nothing so can't change anything.

any ideas of how to fix this.  If automatic does not work I can send them out each month but i want to stop the automatic set up but can't get to it.

so frustrating - any ideas

Elise

4 Comments

SDuddy
    Experienced User

Don't know if it's the same but the invoice reminder setup is now online, you can't do it in the desktop version for a cloud file.  You have to open in the browser and make the changes there.  I suspect that the automatic statements might also be online.

• I have had a reply.  Looks like you have to put the file online.  Shame it was not mentioned in all the posts I saw.  Hopefully that will work

thank you - SDuddy

Elise

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Elisem

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If you have enabled Invoice Reminders, this would elect you to use the Online Emailing Service in AccountRight instead of using Outlook. If you would like to return to using Outlook, you just need to disable the Preference found in Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing. Turn off Send Emails using AccountRight. 

This will then start sending emails using Outlook installed on your computer.

Note that the Invoice Reminders are only able to be used for emails sent using the Online Emailing service in AccountRight and do not send Reminders for emails sent using Outlook. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

• HI I think it has been fixed but it was because of SDuddy response of putting myob on the browser - not mentioned in the myob moderator response. - I do find the forum excellent