HMS_001
Cover User
13 years ago
Maybe later

Sales: Enter Sales - Adding columns to Service layout

How do I go about adding extra columns to a service invoice. Some of our invoices have over 30 separate items with two separate bits of information for each item. I have difficulty in keeping things aligned so want to have two columns in the text section and still use the tab button to move from one to the next

"Columns in sales invoice"

9 Comments

Clive
    Ultimate Partner

Hi

Unfortunately, this is not possible in MYOB, either in the current release or in previous releases.

Regards

Clive Williams

HMS_001
      Cover User

Thanks

Is it possible to add columns to an invoice in a different layout

Clive
        Ultimate Partner

Hi

I would have thought that an item invoice would be more suitable as you can have the item number in one column and the description in another.

Regards

Clive Williams

• Status changed:
    Maybe later
    to
    Maybe later
    Thanks for the feeback. We don't currently have plans to add data columns onto invoices but there are some existing functions in the product that could assist you. One is to use the Jobs function as this provides a Job Number, Name and Description which can be added to printed invoices. The other possible option is to use Items, you could define your standard services as Items and each item has the ability to store extra custom fields which can be added onto printed forms. I hope this is helpful.