Forum Discussion

31 days ago

Does Business Lite include an Items list that can be used when making an invoice?

Does Business Lite include an Items list that can be used when making an invoice? 

At the moment I am using Account Right Plus and the subscription is too expensive for my sole trader business which is just me working. I am thinking of changing subscriptions to Business Lite but I still need to be able to put in Items/products so I can include them when invoicing. 

Any help would be appreciated. I cant seem to get any by chatting to a person online. And no phone numbr I can find.

8 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BareBeauty,

It's great to have you in our Community Forum!

Thank you for your post. MYOB Business Lite does offer invoicing capabilities. This helpful article about MYOB Business Lite will give you more insight into the features of the product.

However, as your business needs are important, I strongly recommend reaching out to our help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team for a more detailed understanding of the features included in the Business Lite package. They can provide a comprehensive overview and guide you in making the best decision for your business needs.

Feel free to start a new post if you need further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

TSGW
      Contributing User

Bloody hard trying to get a direct answer out of these guys.  

It appears it does support product

Shella_A wrote:

Hi BareBeauty,

It's great to have you in our Community Forum!

Thank you for your post. MYOB Business Lite does offer invoicing capabilities. This helpful article about MYOB Business Lite will give you more insight into the features of the product.

However, as your business needs are important, I strongly recommend reaching out to our help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team for a more detailed understanding of the features included in the Business Lite package. They can provide a comprehensive overview and guide you in making the best decision for your business needs.

Feel free to start a new post if you need further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

very hard getting info out of these guys
      it appears business lite provides for item codes but not manage inventory

we are migrating for exactly the same reason.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi TSGW,

I appreciate your message. I understand it can be challenging to get straightforward information. Indeed, MYOB Business Lite allows you to utilize an item list when generating an invoice, enabling you to include various sales items. However, it doesn't directly handle inventory. For further details or assistance, you might find this article on how invoices function in MYOB Business helpful.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella