Forum Discussion

MH10
User
8 months ago

INVENTORY ERROR MESSAGE

HI I’m having trouble with deleting this inventory adjustment as it keeps coming up to say it will leave no items on hand and $0.00 which is what I need it to be as these were done in error.

Can you please help regarding this and how I can go about fixing this thankyou

have attached screen shots

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi MH10 , the error message says that if the journal is deleted, the value will NOT be zero, whereas the quantity will be. 

I suggest you prepare a new inventory adjustment with negative quantities, and the total value of each line should be the amount showing on the item information screen (as a negative also). That should clear both items. 

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MH10,

Thank you so much for your detailed post with screenshot and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you're encountering with your Inventory. Your patience and understanding regarding this matter are greatly appreciated, and I sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. Just want to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to help you.

Thank you for your assistance, Mike_James . Your help is greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Earl