Forum Discussion

JessNew15
Contributing User
5 months ago

Stock value report based on cost price

Hi there, 

We have recently integrated with Myobs CRM product Tall Emu. 
Our stock values are not aligning and I think the issue is that we can run like-for-like reports on stock. 
Myob is only allowing us to run a stock value report based on average landed cost and Tall Emu only allows a report to be run based on cost price (which is the preference). 

Any support on how to run a stock value report in Myob based on the cost price set against products? We are using Myob Account Right. 

Thanks, 

3 Replies

• Hi JessNew15,

Thank you for your post.

I understand how crucial it is to align these reports for accurate insights into your stock values. While Account Right typically generates stock value reports based on the average landed cost, you may try the Price Analysis report, which might assist in providing some of the required information. This report offers insights into product costs and pricing, but it might not fully align with Tall Emu's preference for cost-based reporting.

I'd highly recommend reaching out to Tall Emu's support team. Their expertise with integration and preferences might provide information for aligning these reports.

If there's anything else I can assist you with, feel free to reach out. I'm here to help in any way I can.

Cheers,

Princess

JessNew15
      Contributing User

Thank you, Princess. 

I will try running this report. 

Unfortunately, Tall Emus support is very limited. They often just send you online help links that are already accessible, don't take the time to understand your question, and can take days sometimes weeks to even reply if at all. 

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JessNew15,

Thank you for your response.

I'm glad to hear you'll give the report a try. Dealing with limited support can indeed be frustrating. If you have further questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess