Forum Discussion

Marg7
User
7 months ago

No Leave Balance Report or Liability Report

In the Upgrade of MYOB Payroll Esstenial, there is no Leave Balance or Sick Leave Balance reports.

MYOB told us to do a balance report before the upgrade, which I did, but as leave is calculated after each payrun why I am I not able to get a current leave Balance report?

A Leave Transaction Report is not the same.

Where do I find a Leave Liability report showing how much our business owes in Annual Leave?

If these reports are not provided, when will they be, as I require them now to operate my business??

12 Replies

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi René

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that you are also having an issue with your Leave Balance report. Did you also experience this after the upgrade? If yes, you can check out this Help Article: Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, has a detailed information that can help you on your Balance Report. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

René
        Experienced User

Hi Cel,

This is not helpful at all.  I need detailed leave balance reports.  All my history is gone.  How I'm I supposed to work with this???

Thanks,

René

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Marg7,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

Thank you for flagging this to us. We are sorry about the inconvenience that you have experience. I understand that you are having difficulty on your leave balance and sick leave balance after the upgrade. In this matter, After the upgrade, the Leave transactions report (equivalent to the Leave report in MYOB Essentials) will not show any balances, as the Current available balance will have been brought across as the Opening Leave balance in MYOB Business. You can view reports from the Reporting menu>>Reports>>Payroll tab. You can check out this Help Article: Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, has a detailed information that you can use as a guide. 

If you have any questions or concerns, or if you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel