Forum Discussion

29 days ago
Solved

Unpaid Bills Reporting Error

I have been unable to run an Unpaid Bills Report for at least a month now and when opening them via the Desktop Application, i get a shutdown error. 

• Hi WyangaAgedCare,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I've applied a fix script to your file to address the issue. Before proceeding, I recommend logging out and clearing your AccountRight cache or browser cache. Afterward, log back in and attempt to run the report, considering running it for a shorter period to test the adjustments.

Should you require additional assistance or encounter further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WyangaAgedCare,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I've applied a fix script to your file to address the issue. Before proceeding, I recommend logging out and clearing your AccountRight cache or browser cache. Afterward, log back in and attempt to run the report, considering running it for a shorter period to test the adjustments.

Should you require additional assistance or encounter further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess