Forum Discussion

thetonto
Experienced User
2 years ago

Bills from Intray are not matching to default account Code.

When creating a Bill from the intray the system is correctly identifying the correct supplier and amounts but is not loading the default account code for the supplier.  

This is occuring on EVERY bill so not an issue that the bills are being scanned incorrectly.  Includes scanned bills and PDF documents loaded directly.

Work around is to load the account code manually which isn't ideal.

29 Replies

• I am also seeing this issue today.  Account code is blank when creating a bill form the in tray, but looking at the contact card the supplier definitely has a default expense account setup.  Tried another browser and the fault remains.  Also getting the 'ABN invalid' issue described in another thread.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi @everyone, 

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to learn about the issues you've encountered.

I apologize for the delay in our response. We are aware of the issue where the Account code is appearing as blank when creating a bill from the Intray. Our development team is actively working on a workaround to resolve this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have a solution in place.

We greatly appreciate your patience while we address this issue. If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to post again. One of our team members will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

Diamond0
        Contributing User

Can you please provide an update on this issue please?

I have noticed now that the "Due Date" is not populating as per the account set up. Can you please review this and let me know know it will be resolved?

• Hello thetonto 

Thank you for your post. 

Can you please confirm that the default account code you are referencing is the default supplier expense code that you are referring to? 

I'm seeing that a fix should have been done in the background for this issue, are you still facing it? If so can you please try logging in from another web browser or clear your browser cache and try again? 

Please let me know how this goes.

thetonto
      Experienced User

Correct.  It is the default code that is loaded onto the contact.  Also confirm it is still not working and using an entirely different computer

rjnixon10
        Contributing User

Also have to enter payment due date manually - should be able to have a default for each supplier - eg end next month, in 7 days, etc.

Used to work fine in essentials

Alyshia
    Contributing User

Any update on this? We are experiencing the same issue and it's quite driving us all insane in the office.

• It is now 7 months later and I am still experiencing this issue. When will this be fixed please?