Forum Discussion

justine222
Trusted Cover User
24 days ago
Solved

Drag and drop isn't working for Intray

I normally drag and drop invoices from supplier emails to the Intray and lately this hasn't been working for me. Any idea why.  

• Hi justine222,

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry to hear that you're having this kind of issue. Some of our customers are affected by this as well. Our development team is now working on this to have a permanent fix but for now, you can save the document first to your desktop to then upload to the In Tray for temporary fix or alternatively dragging the entire email directly from Outlook allows for the document to be added to the In Tray. This method adds all attachments on the email to the In Tray and may result in other information being added such as logo images.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

If you have any additional concerns in the future, please feel free to post again.

Kind regards,

Sai

1 Reply

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi justine222,

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry to hear that you're having this kind of issue. Some of our customers are affected by this as well. Our development team is now working on this to have a permanent fix but for now, you can save the document first to your desktop to then upload to the In Tray for temporary fix or alternatively dragging the entire email directly from Outlook allows for the document to be added to the In Tray. This method adds all attachments on the email to the In Tray and may result in other information being added such as logo images.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

If you have any additional concerns in the future, please feel free to post again.

Kind regards,

Sai