Forum Discussion

NickyS1
Experienced User
25 days ago

Invoices are missing

Hello,

Today I have noticed that all my invoices for the last 3 years have disappeared except for 4 for 2 different customers but these weren't even the latest ones for those customers.  This was when trying to use the search function on the invoice screen.  I tried to find the invoices via the Sales report but couldn't see any but the 4 there.  What was really strange in the report screen is that it gave me a filter option for a customer or an employee & when I checked what was set for employees, some of them were listed as a search option.  I can find some invoices via the Profit & Loss report, but not all of them. 

I created a new invoice & that has disappeared from the invoice list as well.  Not happy!

I've cleared my browser cache several times & even restarted my machine so please don't suggest those as a resolution.  I also ensured my browser version was up to date (Chrome) - it was.

As a last resort I logged into MYOB using Edge & can now see the missing invoices except for the 1 I just created!  I'm not keen on using Edge so it would be great if you could look into the Chrome issue please.  fyi - the invoice I created in Chrome could only be seen in Edge if I searched via the invoice number.  It would not appear otherwise. 

Thanks

Nicky

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NickyS1,

Thank you for your post.

That sounds like quite a headache! Losing invoices can be such a frustrating experience, especially when you're trying to keep your records in order. It's strange that they're disappearing like that, especially when you've tried all the troubleshooting steps like clearing your cache and restarting your computer. Kudos to you for being so proactive in trying to resolve it!

Resolving this issue may involve a bit of complexity, and to better assist you, we might need additional information like screenshots and details about your account. Therefore, we kindly encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website for prompt assistance. If MOCA can’t provide the exact help you're looking for, rest assured that our live chat team is readily available to continue from where MOCA left off.

Cheers,

Princess

NickyS1
      Experienced User

Hi Princess_R ,

MOCA was no help at all & the support page was similar.  Is the next step a phone call?

Thanks

Nicky

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NickyS1,

Thanks for your response. If you were able to see the missing invoices in a different browser, we may need to perform additional troubleshooting on your Chrome browser. Please follow these steps for further troubleshooting.

Uninstall and Reinstall Chrome: If the missing invoices are visible in a different browser but not in Chrome, consider uninstalling and then reinstalling Chrome to resolve any potential issues with the browser.

Check Internet Connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and active. A weak or interrupted connection can lead to errors when accessing online services.

Disable Browser Extensions: Some Chrome extensions or add-ons may interfere with web page functionality. Disable any extensions that could be causing conflicts and then retry accessing the portal.

Verify the Invoice Link: Double-check the invoice link received in your email to ensure it starts with "https://" and matches the official MYOB website. An incorrect or altered link may cause issues with accessing the portal.

Security Software: Check if any security software or firewall settings on your computer are blocking access to the MYOB portal. Adjust your security settings as necessary to allow access.

Alternative Access: If accessing the portal directly from the invoice link continues to be problematic, consider logging in directly to your MYOB account (if available) and navigating to the invoice from your account dashboard. This alternative access method may help you view the missing invoices.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl