Forum Discussion

16 days ago
Solved

Syncing Error

Good day 

I have done a credit on a sales invoice in MYP. I have also tried Syncing it from MYP to MYOB.

When i do this - It gave me an error message - CommonRules_DecimalMinValue - UnitAmount:(SaleEventItemLine)

Can someone please help with this error to fix it?

Kind Regards

• Hi N_Teacup1,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

As per checking, the error message you received may need to consult with MYP as it is a third party app. With that, we don't have much information regarding the error. I highly recommend reaching out to MYP for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

4 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi N_Teacup1,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

As per checking, the error message you received may need to consult with MYP as it is a third party app. With that, we don't have much information regarding the error. I highly recommend reaching out to MYP for more information.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

N_Teacup1
      User

Hi Doreen

i have been to MYP and they said it a MYOB problem.

So not sure what to do now?

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi N_Teacup1,

I acknowledge that you reach out to MYP. However, when it comes to third-party applications, MYOB doesn't have control over their integration process or any errors that might appear when using it with MYOB. We understand this might not be the answer you are looking for but the integration of these apps is managed by their respective developers. They are in the best position to guide you through their specific integration process.

Best regards,

Doreen