5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

100000  members .png

Hi all,

100,000 Registered Members!!! What a fantastic way to kick start 2017!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful break and a great start to the new year! I’ve been away from the forum and Australia for the past five weeks. Had to have an extended break due to some unforeseen circumstances. Exciting to come back to this mega milestone!!

It is fantastic to see that the community has been busy helping each other during this time. Especially wonderful to see the support that we’ve received from our amazing partners.

Thank you to our top contributors of 2016 - @ronatbas, @TonyLane, @Mike_James, @DuncanS and @gavin12345. A special thank you to @ronatbas, @DuncanS, @Julie_A_C, @Mike_James and @jenniek for being the top contributors in supporting the community during the holiday season.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to congratulate Renae Petersen (@CloudMindAcc) on earning the Ultimate Partner rank on the forum. A massive thank you from the Social Support team at MYOB for taking the time to share your knowledge and expertise. We love your work, Renae!

We have a lot of exciting new product releases and updates planned for you in 2017.  I look forward to sharing these with you via this forum.

As always please do let me know if you need any help with getting the most out of the community or have any suggestions on how we can further improve the forum.

#SimplifySuccess

#LoveYourWork

Suja Pillai
Social Support and Community Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

1 Comment
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Wow that is a lot of member’s @Suja_P well done to your team for creating and maintaining such a great space for us to share information and a BIG shout out to all the top contributors as well.