5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

Hi all,

Happy Monday everyone.

It’s hard to believe that spring is already here. Hard, partly due to how fast time is flying, but mostly due to how it feels like in Melbourne!

Be that as it may, I thought this would be a good time to rejuvenate and restart the forum update blogs. I’d like to use this space to share important / relevant news, useful technical and forum tips with our ever-growing community.

Above all I’d like to use this space to thank our wonderful contributors and share some of the wonderful feedback that we receive for the time and effort put in by our generous experts.

Starting with a huge thank you to our top contributors of the week: - @ronatbas@DuncanS@GDay53@Murray_McKenzie@gavin12345 and @Kym__Yeoward.

Tech Tip by @Steven_M:

Here's a great article on using Power BI content pack to extend your AccountRight software. Power BI Online

Forum tip:

Starting this section of the blog with a little bit about my team – the MYOB Social Support team. As most of our regulars already know, the Social Support team AKA MYOB Moderators are the team that monitor, moderate and respond (with the help of other helpful contributors) to posts on this forum.

The team is currently made up of @Steven_M (NZ), @Neil_M (NZ), @CloverQ (AU), @Liam_M (AU) and @Tallie_M (AU) and I.

Each of my team members have extensive technical support experience in our SME range of products like AccountRight and Essentials. So if you ever have a query that requires a response directly from MYOB or would like some help with navigating and making the most of our forum, please feel free to use the @mention function to tag them in your post. The team would be most happy to assist. 

I am keen to hear your thoughts about these updates. So do tell me what you would like to see in these updates.

PS: Both Clover (@CloverQ) and I will be attending this year's Partner Connect event in Melbourne on Wednesday, the 6th of September. We look forward to meeting our Melbourne based forum regulars and others to discuss all things MYOB Community Forum.

#myobpc

#LoveYourWork

#SimplifySuccess

Regards,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd