Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

Hi all,

I had the pleasure of meeting some of our wonderful partners at the MYOB Partner Connect conference in Melbourne last week.

It was a great opportunity for me to gather feedback and suggestions from some of our very experienced partners on how to further develop our forum and make it even more useful and easier to use. I will continue to reach out directly to our highly engaged community members to gather more ideas. 

Tech Tip

The most searched terms on this forum last week happens to be Salary Sacrifice. So I've included here our Help article on setting up salary sacrifice

Forum tip:

The MYOB Community is made up of various Categories and Boards. There are multiples of ways to navigate around and access the various boards on our forum. Easiest way to do so is by clicking on the Browse Community option at the top of the screen. This will open up a panel on the left hand side of your screen, listing all the categories on this Forum. Once you select a category you will be presented with a list of all the relevant boards under it to select from.  

You are also able to directly click into a board from the Home page, if its listed within the Top Boards panel.

Finishing off with a massive thank you to our top contributors for the week: 

@GDay53@gavin12345@Murray_McKenzie@ronatbas and @Debbiesap

I hope you find these weekly updates useful. I am keen to hear your thoughts about what you would like to see in these updates. So please feel free to comment on this blog or send me a private message with your feedback.

#LoveYourWork

#SimplifySuccess

Regards,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd