JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,899Posts

0Kudos

165Solutions

Hi all,

Hollywood's James Cameron is busy working on the sequel to Avatar, but here on the Community Forum we’ve beaten him to it.

You might have noticed that yesterday we rolled out new avatars that you can choose to enliven your profile page and give others a glimpse of your personality when you post.

The new avatars are divided into the following categories: animals, architecture, food, hobbies, monsters, music, robots, tech, toys and transit. I hope you agree that the new images look a lot more modern and funky than their predecessors.

To change your avatar, just click on My Settings from any page on the Community Forum and then choose Avatars.

You can stick with one of our retro images if you wish, but I’m sure you’ll be able to choose a new avatar that suits your personality. The only trouble I’ve been having this week is choosing a favourite. I think I’ll change mine regularly!

You are still also able to upload your own image for use as a unique avatar. You can find directions on our Forum Help pages. We recommend the image you use is in widescreen format (16:9). A good size to use to ensure it looks great on all Community Forum pages is 256 x 144 pixels.

It’s certainly been another massive week here on the Community Forum, with over 950 posts in the past seven days, including over 300 from MYOB staff. We were also rapt to welcome another 440 members to the community. We hope you find the forum is an invaluable resource, as well as being fun and friendly!

Our top contributors this week were @GDK, @Tallie, @ronatbas, @Nic-acc-addons and @jenniek. Many thanks for all your invaluable assistance to our community members. And a special well done to @ronatbas who had the most posts marked as Accepted Solutions.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Love your work,

Jason Hill

Community Manager 

3 Comments