2 Days left with MYOB Essentials

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User JAG_RS
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
JAG_RS
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

2 Days left with MYOB Essentials

Hi,

I have a fully paid up subscription to Essentials, have just double checked that through the subscription details tab, fully active with the previous payment about 2 weeks ago.

Now I have received an email saying I have only 2 days left until my trial ends and I lose all my data.

Can anyone explain what's going on?

Will be pretty annoyed if data is lost.

Thanks

James

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Re: 2 Days left with MYOB Essentials

Hi @JAG_RS

Taking a look at your account you actually have two MYOB Essentials:

• One under a "JxG Railxxx Signalxxxxx Pty Ltd" which is an MYOB Essentials Accounting. This account was setup on 15/03/2017 and the subscription started on 14/04/2017.
  • You also have another MYOB Essentials under the company name "jagsinxxxxx@gmail.com". This is an MYOB Essentials Accounting with payroll Trial which was registered for on 24/03/2017 and is due for expiry on 24/04/2017.

The email you would have received relates to that second MYOB Essentials (the payroll trial one). From what I can see you have a subscription for the MYOB Essentials Accounting one and it is independent from the trial one. So you are good to ignore the email and let that trial expire, your current paid MYOB Essentials will not be impacted.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
JAG_RS
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thanks for looking into it.

I can confirm the details of 2 accounts you describe matching what exists.

If you check my previous postings on this site, you'll see an issue where I wanted the trial version deleted.

I was told

"Hi there @JAG_RS,

Not a problem - we've deleted it on our end (though it may take a couple of hours for it to reflect on yours). "

And yes it disappeared from my system at that time.

What still concerns me is the email was sent to the active Essentials email address.

At the time 4 weeks ago I was also concerned about this issue also posted by others:

"I have also read about issues where 2 business's with the same email address have effectively stopped the Active system from working. I do not want to have this happen."

Can it be checked that the trial setup has been fully deleted please.

I believe the trail may havebeen setup through email JAGOVxx67@gmail.

Thanks very much,

James

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @JAG_RS

For MYOB Essentials we have two systems. One that deals with the subscription and one that deals with the actual file data.

In your case @Tallie_M had cancelled the MYOB Essentials in the actual file data system. Normally this would update in the subscription system but this hasn't and therefore it still remained active. However I've manually gone ahead and set an end date for that (today's date), which has tidied up that account and your subscriptions.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
JAG_RS
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Ok thank you very much for the extra deletion, that all sounds good for no further issues.

Regards,

James

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post