2 Posts
Cover User
CPP
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Allocating to Spend Money

Hi, I have transactions which I have entered as spend money which then come through as a line on my bank feed but I then cannot allocate it to the spend money transaction. Can I only allocate it to a purchase rather than a spend money transaction? Thanks 

2 REPLIES
CPP
2 Posts
Cover User
CPP
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Allocating to Spend Money Transactions

Hi, I have transactions which I have entered as spend money which then come through as a line on my bank feed but I then cannot allocate it to the spend money transaction. Can I only allocate it to a purchase rather than a spend money transaction? Thanks 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Re: Allocating to Spend Money Transactions

Hi @CPP

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

To match a bank transaction to an already recorded Spend Money or Bill or Pay Bills transaction you would select the relevant transaction in the list of bank transactions and select Match transaction option then select the relevant transaction in the list. Do note you may have to select Filter by: All transactions to see the relevant transactions.

If you have yet to enter the Spend Money transaction for that bank transaction you can select the relevant transaction in the list of bank transactions and select Allocate option then enter the relevant transaction for that bank transaction.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post