Auto Reconciled Transactions on a Bank Feed for a Bank Account that should not have been Linked

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User Megan_Cooked
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Auto Reconciled Transactions on a Bank Feed for a Bank Account that should not have been Linked

Hi,

I had a bank feed for a bank account that was not the right one for the MYOB Essentials entity that it was feeding in to. 

I stopped the bank feed and linked the correct bank account.

There have been a month of bank transactions from the wrong account fed into my MYOB Essentials entities accounts. They all need to be deleted. However, they have been auto reconcilled. I have not done a Bank Reconcilliation on this account. But I still cannot work out how to unreconcile the MYOB auto reconcilled transactions.

Could you please tell me how to do this, or how to delete these transactions?

Thank you,

Megan

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,111 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Auto Reconciled Transactions on a Bank Feed for a Bank Account that should not have been Linked

Hi @Megan_Cooked,

You can unreconcile autoreconciled transactions by going to Bank Transactions > locating the relevant transactions > setting the allocation to 'Allocate Me' in the dropdown menu.

In regards to having the month's worth of bank feeds transactions removed, your best bet would be to contact the Bank Feeds team via bankfeeds@myob.com. We'd recommend you include your account details (e.g. serial number) as well as a description of your issue, and the dates for which you'd like to have the bank feeds transactions removed. In addition, please inform them that these are the bank feeds for the previously linked bank feeds account (just so they're aware that the current bank feeds account is the correct one).

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User Megan_Cooked
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Re: Auto Reconciled Transactions on a Bank Feed for a Bank Account that should not have been Linked

Thanks very much Tallie. I'll do as you suggest. All the best,

Megan

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post