Experienced Cover User
Australia
Judith01
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Back dating BANK FEEDS

Please could you advise me of the earliest date that I can import bank feeds and credit card feeds into MYOB

Essentials

I have a client whose work needs to go back as far as 2012

Thanks

alwaysbeans

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,106 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21106Posts

2354Kudos

2950Solutions

Re: BANK FEEDS

Hi @Judith01

In terms of Bank Feeds in MYOB Essentials, the banking transactions from when you first get your application approved by the bank will flow through.  You are unable to bank date those transactions so older transactions can come through via bank feeds. If that older transaction information is required then you would be looking at importing it in using the Import Statement function. This allows for qif files that contain banking transactions to be imported into MYOB Essentials. MYOB Essentials Help Article: Bank statements would be able to assist with that process

Provided that the Opening Balance Date (Business Name Menu - top right>>Busines Details) is on or before the date that you wish to import the transactions from and there is no lock period, in theory, you can import old transactions. For example, my Opening Balance Date is 01/06/2014 thus I would only be able to import transactions dated on or after 01/06/2014.  In your case, as the transactions required to imported are 2012, you would need to ensure that the Opening Balance Date was on or before that year.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post