Start a Post

Bank Feed Allocation not working

alesden
1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Bank Feed Allocation not working

Just wondering why my Bank feed allocation is not working I really need to get it sorted as need to do BAS.  Is there an update I have missed.  Thanks for your time.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,674 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: Bank Feed Allocation not working

Hi there @alesden,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. We do hope you find it a valuable resource.

You've posted on the MYOB Essentials board but your account states you're using AccountRight. Could you please confirm which product you're inquiry is related to?

If you're using AccountRight, could you please provide us with more information regarding your issue? For instance, when you say it's not working, are you receiving an error message? If you've set up an allocation rule and it's not picking the transactions up, a screenshot of the rule window as well as the bank transaction statement would be helpful.

If you're referring to MYOB Essentials, allocating a transaction is simply a matter of clicking into the Allocate or Match column and choosing the account you'd like to allocate it to. If you're only able to see allocated transactions, please ensure you're not in Review Mode (this would happen if you clicked on the Allocate or Match column in the Bank Transaction window). To exit out of this, simply click on 'Exit review mode' towards the left of the window. Please see our help page Allocating bank transactions for further information.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post