Bank Feeds not updating

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Valna
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Valna
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds not updating

The bank feeds have not been updating since the beginning of February.  Not sure why?

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,333 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6333Posts

404Kudos

1022Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds not updating

Hi @Valna,

I can see that you have multiple AccountRight Live company files with bank feeds set up, so that we could look into it further for you, could you please respond to my private message with the required account information? 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Valna
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

I tried to get bank feeds for Valna, when I did the application it showed some of our other companies CDIA Acc. for Hanag & Vadel and 2 accounts for JAM. I didn't want these to be connected to the new company file so I cancelled them it seems that I cancelled them altogether.  I don't know how they came to be in the new bank feed setup.  How do I reinstate the cancelled bank feeds & start with the new one.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,333 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6333Posts

404Kudos

1022Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Valna,

I'm not from the Bank Feeds team, however, I believe that if you have multiple bank accounts under the same net banking log in, bank feeds were set up for some accounts in one company file, and then when you apply bank feeds for other accounts via net banking portal, it will bring in all the accounts into the new company file. To avoid this situation, please set up new accounts via paper application. 

Since these accounts are now cancelled, please do contact our Bank Feeds team via 1300 555 931 > Option 2 during business hours, who will be able to advise the best method to have them reinstated.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Valna
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for the help I'll contact them to organise the application of the new bank feeds.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post