Bank Feeds

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
BardiStore
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Bank Feeds

Hi my Bank feeds had 18 approvals to do and the process appears stuck - after 20 mins the wheels are still spinning. Usually this is a quick process - The program wont let me log out to try again - I get the message that I have to wait - Please Help

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,111 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi there @BardiStore,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. We do hope you find it a valuable resource.

It sounds like there may be an issue when the software is trying to retrieve the data - could you let us know if you're still experiencing this issue so we can look into it further? Additionally, does the 20 minute wait only occur everytime you try to approve a bank transaction or does it occur at other times on the Bank Feeds window as well?

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
BardiStore
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi Tallie

No this was a once off - it went for an hour and if I tried to shut it down the message kept saying I had to wait for the allocations to finish. I needed to go home so I ended up having to ctl-alt-del and shut down MYOB. Definitely not an ideal solution.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post