Cancelling MYOB Subscription from oversea

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
yunism_sy
3 Posts
Cover User
Solved: Go to Solution

Cancelling MYOB Subscription from oversea

Hi There,

I need to cancel my MYOB essentials subscription, and i am asked to cancel through 1300 number but i am now at oversea.

Is their any other way of cancelling the subscription such as via email? 

Any info regarding this would be greatly appreciated. I've already been billed for this month, but would like to cancel at least before the next cycle.

Thank You.

Regards,

Sharon

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,012 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: Cancelling MYOB Subscription from oversea

Hi there @yunism_sy,

Welcome to the Community Forum. We do hope you find it a valuable resource.

You are correct in that cancellations are primarily handled by our Customer Service team, who can be reached on 1300 555 151. However, given your circumstances, they have advised me that you are able to e-mail them your details. So long as sufficient information is provided and they are able to verify you as a contact on the account, they should be able to assist you with your request.

I have sent you a private message regarding the information you need to provide, as well as an e-mail address to reach them.

Feel free to post again should you require.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
yunism_sy
3 Posts
Cover User

Hi Tallie,

Thanks for your reply.

I'd send the email to the email address that you provided, but didn't received any reply yet.

There is an auto-reply stated :

To cancel an existing subscription please call 1300 555 151 – emailed requests are unable to be actioned.

I am worrying that they will just ignore my email.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @yunism_sy,

Thank you for the update, I've just checked with our Customer Service team, who has advised that you can ignore the auto-reply. Consider your situation, your cancellation request will be processed, and you'll be notified via email once it's done.

Hope this helps. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
yunism_sy
3 Posts
Cover User

Hi @CloverQ,

How long would the customer Service team need to process the cancellation?

Is been more than a week, and I don't receive any email to notify me that my case is processing.

Guess that they would bill me another cycle. Smiley Sad

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Hi @yunism_sy,

Our record shows your cancellation request has been processed, and a confirmation email was sent to your forum log in email address on 18/2. It may be filtered by your mail service provider as spam, please double check your Junk/Spam folders for this email.

Since you've already paid for February, you can continue using your file until the end of the month. Then the subscription will be cancelled, you won't be billed again. 

If you have more queries, please do not hesitate to post again.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post