Cancelling Subscription from Overseas

Highlighted
PBPS
1 Post
Cover User
Solved: Go to Solution

Cancelling Subscription from Overseas

Hi

I need to cancel my MYOB Subscription but am unable to phone customer service as I am overseas and not in Australia. Please could you give me an email address that I may use to sort out this issue.

Many thanks

Kirsty

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,751 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Cancelling Subscription from Overseas

Hi @PBPS

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Generally speaking, all cancellation requests do need to be handled by out cancellations team, who can be reached via 1300 555 151. 

As you are overseas we can arrange for this to occur via the Forum. If you would like to send me through the serial number of your MYOB Essentials (bottom of the business name menu - top right) via Forum private message we would be able to assist with that process for you.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Kahuna1965
1 Post
Cover User

I am in the same position. I wish to cancell my subscription but I live in Scotland now and need help cancelling my subscription. I would have followed the process you advised the other chap to follow but I did not understand the instructions. Could you please restate them clearly for me and assist me in cancelling?

Tony

Steven_M wrote:

Hi @PBPS

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Generally speaking, all cancellation requests do need to be handled by out cancellations team, who can be reached via 1300 555 151. 

As you are overseas we can arrange for this to occur via the Forum. If you would like to send me through the serial number of your MYOB Essentials (bottom of the business name menu - top right) via Forum private message we would be able to assist with that process for you.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,751 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @Kahuna1965

I see you have sent me a private message on the MYOB Community Forum to which I have responded to with a request for further information before we can arrange cancellation of that subscription.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post