3 Posts
Cover User
JudyHGill
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cancelling subscription from overseas

I also wish to cancel my subscription while overseas, and do not have access to a phone. I note from previous forum members that this can be done through the online Community. I have been unable to locate an identifying number on my MYOB businesses kor other screen. Could MYOB support please email me at judy@jgill.co.nz to arrange this cancellation.  Thanks.

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Re: Cancelling subscription from overseas

Hi @JudyHGill

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Cancellations for New Zealand are handled through the Customer Service team who can be reached on 0800 60 69 62 as per the MYOB Essentials Terms of Use

However, in certain circumstances, such as the client being overseas, we can arrange for an MYOB Essentials subscription to the cancelled in written i.e. through the forum.

In order to arrange this, we do need to confirm some company details and other information. As such can you send me a private message with your serial number and company name so I can start that process for you.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
JudyHGill
3 Posts
Cover User
JudyHGill
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

and the two subscriptions are both paid from the same ANZ account. I am unable to locate a specific user number.Please contact me directly on judy@jgill.co.nz to confirmlation of these accounts.I wouod be glad to send a private message but find no means to do so. I do not have a company name or number. My two Myob accounts are in the names of Judy Gill and the Atarangi Trust

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

HI @JudyHGill

A private message can be sent to a user by selecting their username i.e. @Steven_M and selecting "Send Message". For more information on sending a private message do please see MYOB Community Forum Help

For cancellation we would require those serial numbers, if you are using MYOB Essentials they can be found via selecting log into your MYOB Essentials*>>Selecting the relevant Business and selecting the Business Name dropdown (top right), it will be located at the bottom of that menu.

*link provided is for the MYOB Essentials log in page for New Zealand 

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
JudyHGill
3 Posts
Cover User
JudyHGill
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Dear Steven

I have checked the business page on several devices for the MYOB NZ log in and there is definitely NO number in the bottom right hand corner, or any other corner.

My invoices indicate a member number of 8804002.  There are two accounts being charged to my ANZ account, both of which need to be cancelled.

I would much appreciate these subscriptions being cancelled. I do not have regular access to the internet and it is disappointing that the cancellation process has been made unnecessarily difficult.

Regards

Judy 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Hi @JudyHGill

I have sent you a private message on the MYOB Community Forum to arrange for some company details to be confirmed before we arrange the required cancellation.

You can view your private messages by selecting your avatar (image) in the top right and then selecting the envelope icon from the pull out menu.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post