Cover User
nathanSimpson
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Email undeliverable

I have a problem with invoicing. 

i have a contractor that i invoice and sometimes it sends and other times its says its undeliverable how can this be. i have the contractor added in the contacts therefore email address is the exact same but sometimes it just doesnt send and keeps bouncing back

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,077 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21077Posts

2353Kudos

2946Solutions

Re: Email undeliverable

Hi @nathanSimpson

When emailing from MYOB Essentials certain times an email can be undeliverable. In most cases, an email would be sent through to the email that is listed in the MYOB Essentials Business details window to let them that the email has been undeliverable, this email can take anywhere from 10 mins to 1 hours to receive. Contain in that undeliverable email, generally the last line, would be why that email has been unable to be sent or have a code. 

If you are still unable to deliver the email to the recipient I would recommend checking to ensure that you do have the correct email address listed for them. If that email address, we would need a copy of the undeliverable email that was sent and what date/time that email sending took place to investigate further. 

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post