Cover User
peteeshazza
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Having trouble with allocating

Hi,

I am unable to allocate transactions from the Bank Transactions window. I enter which code I would like to allocate the transaction to, but I just see the 'loading' icon for a long time and then nothing happens.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Re: Having trouble with allocating

Hi @peteeshazza

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

I see from your account that you have 'spoken' with the Live Chat Support team who have offered assistance in regards to your enquiry. Based on the notes on the activity it does look like they have assisted in clearing your browser's cache and/or trying in a different browser.

If you are still finding the same situation occurring in another browser and after clearing the cache, I would be creating the necessary banking transaction (Banking>>Spend money  & Banking>>Receive money) and then select to Match the transaction. While creating that bank transaction, ensure that the reference number is valid i.e. doesn't contain unusual characters, perhaps even change the number listed. What could be happening is that when you allocate a transaction, it creates the required bank transaction on your behalf, as the reference number for that transaction is taken from the previous transaction it could have gone out of sync. Manually creating that transaction should bring the sequence back in and thus allow you to allocate going forward.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post