Here’s a list of your MYOB Essentials businesses. Add a new business, or click the name to open a business to work on.

Contributing Cover User AMCLEOD
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
AMCLEOD
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Here’s a list of your MYOB Essentials businesses. Add a new business, or click the name to open a business to work on.

When I log into Myob Essentials it goes to the normal Home screen, but when I click on the Banking Drop Down to see my Bank details and Transactions I get a screen which says "Here’s a list of your MYOB Essentials businesses. Add a new business, or click the name to open a business to work on." It then lists my business name, so I click on my business name and it just takes me back to the Home screen.  I can't get in to see any banking details. Does anyone else have this issue?

10 REPLIES
Partner LBurke
1 Post
Partner
Australia
LBurke
Partner

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Here’s a list of your MYOB Essentials businesses. Add a new business, or click the name to open a business to work on.

I'm also having this issue - called MYOB and are awaiting a call back within 20 minutes.

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
AMCLEOD
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Here’s a list of your MYOB Essentials businesses. Add a new business, or click the name to open a business to work on.

Thanks.  I tried to Live Chat them but not available at the moment.  If you hear anything can you please let me kmow - thanks

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,016 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6016Posts

632Kudos

819Solutions

Hi @AMCLEOD

We are aware of this and are currently looking into why this is happening. Our team are working hard on getting this resolved as soon as possible

You can find out all of the currently available information on this thread including any updates as they become available, MYOB Essentials unable to select menu items in Australian version - 12/1/2018

CC @LBurke

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
AMCLEOD
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thaks

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
AMCLEOD
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have tried to use the Control Key but this doesn't work either.  Just gives me drop down options of "open link in new tab, Open link in Incognito window..... etc" - which do I pick to open a drop down item?

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
AMCLEOD
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Just worked out that on a Mac you press the Option key instead of the Ctrl key to get the menus.

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
AMCLEOD
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Myob told me to press the Ctrl key to get the drop downs in the meantime but just worked out that on a Mac you press the Option key instead of the Ctrl key to get the menus.

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,016 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6016Posts

632Kudos

819Solutions

Hi @AMCLEOD

Thanks for letting us know how you got it working on your Mac, Im sure other users will find that information very useful.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,016 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6016Posts

632Kudos

819Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @AMCLEOD

I just wanted to let you know that this has now been resolved and you should be able to navigate through the different menu options in your MYOB Essentials without being redirected back to the company file selection screen.

You may want to consider clearing your internet browser’s cache and restarting your MYOB Essentials before continuing.

CC @LBurke

Please don’t hesitate to post any other questions that you may have

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post