Contributing Cover User
Australia
leahbell
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Invoices and Quotes unable to email from ipad

We have a problem where we can email invoices and quotes from the laptops but not from the iPad.  I have browsed the Community Forum and there did seem to be any issue very similar to this some time back but I cannot find the solution.

Please advise what the solution was......

Thanks

Leah Campbell

6 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,224 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Tallie_M
MYOB Moderator

4224Posts

278Kudos

661Solutions

Re: Invoices and Quotes unable to email from ipad

Hi @leahbell,

Could you provide us with a bit more detail regarding your issue:

• What happens when you try to e-mail invoices / quotes? Is the e-mail button greyed out or does it throw an error message, etc?
  • What browser are you using? Could you please also try clearing the cache of your respective browser and let us know if that resolves the problem?
  • How long ago did this start happening and did it coincide with any updates (e.g. upgrading the iOS)?
Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User leahbell
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
leahbell
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

* Emailing either an Invoice or Quote causes the screen to go a dull green color with an opaque image of the Invoice/quote underneath. You can see the curser blinking in the back ground and can still type move around the screen in the back ground. The drop down frame with the message to the customer re the invoice/quote number and due date for payment disappears completely and there is no error message at all.

* I use safari on my I pad and regularly clear the browser history at the end of each day.

* This has been happening for quite a few months and can't remember the last time I had an iOS upgrade, would have been earlier this year perhaps

5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
leahbell
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I must have missed something.  I received an email yesterday indicating that a solution to this problem had been provided and asking me to accept the solution but I'm afraid I can't find the solution..... The last post I see is where I provided further details of the problem, the browser being used & details re the iPad IOS.  I don't see where I got a reply.....

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Hi @leahbell

Sorry to hear that no-one has gotten back to you in regards to your enquiry. The email you would have received would have been a system generated email based on the original post. 

Testing the email functionality with MYOB Essentials on my iPhone I was able to correctly able to load the email window and send an email. I was able to do it with Safari and with Google Chrome. 

Are you able to test with a different web browser such as Google Chrome on your device to see if the same thing does occur? 

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
leahbell
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Have tried using Google Chrome and still no success....

Any other ideas?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Hi @leahbell

Based on the information you have supplied, we can gather that MYOB Essentials is working as intended in terms of the ability to produce the email window i.e. it has that capabilities as it has been proven by the fact that you can access it on your laptop.

In terms of why it is not working as intended on the iPad, it may be a case of a pop-up blocker or another widespread add-on setting that is blocking that email window for loading correctly. I would be reviewing your settings for your iPad and browsers to ensure that you don't have any pop-up blockers and anything occurring. I would also ensure that you have the latest version of your browser as only browsers may function differently than intended.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post