1 Post
Cover User
help-needed
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Login sending back to login screen

I am having issues logging into MYOB Essentials. 

When I enter the correct login email and password the page appears to start loading but then quickly returns to the login page? THere are no error messaged to indicate I have done anything wrong...

2 REPLIES
MYOB Staff Post Melissa73
398 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Melissa73
MYOB Staff Post

398Posts

70Kudos

50Solutions

Re: Login sending back to login screen

Hello @help-needed,

Thanks for your post and welcome to MYOB's Community Forum, we hope you find it full of valuable information!

I apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.

I will need you to confirm some business details for me, so I will send you a private message shortly in regards to this. You can access your private messages by clicking on your display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then selecting the envelope icon that appears.

Please don’t hesitate to post anytime you have a question. We are always happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Melissa
MYOB Client Support
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,853 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20853Posts

2316Kudos

2908Solutions

Re: Login sending back to login screen

Hi @help-needed

Just in addition to @Melissa73's post, you may want to take a look at my post on Twice my password before I can login? What I think is occurring is that you have a bookmark saved prior to login page change and thus requires you to log on twice each day (one to the old login page and one to the other). I would recommend attempting to login through the MYOB website and if it does only ask the once then update your bookmark.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post