MLC MASTERKEY BUSINESS SUPER (INCLUDING MLC MASTERKEY PERSON USI: 70732426024100

Highlighted
EZag
3 Posts
User
EZag
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MLC MASTERKEY BUSINESS SUPER (INCLUDING MLC MASTERKEY PERSON USI: 70732426024100

Dear MYOB team,

I am having issues with paying superannuation for an employee with the following USI 70732426024100. I have received confirmation from MLC regarding the member's USI and ABN (70732426024) and it matches the MYOB Essentials list of Funds. However, when I go to pay the super (have downloaded a new csv file each time) it has the following message:

"Incorrect USI [7.07324E+13] - Select the correct fund.

We haven’t been able to match the fund for this member. Following is the data we have found in the uploaded file:

Fund NameMLC MASTERKEY BUSINESS SUPER (INCLUDING MLC MASTERKEY PERSON

ABN70732426024

USI7.07324E+13"

I do not understand how this could be when MLC directly emailed me the details for the member and it matches exactly to MYOB Essentials superannuation details of the employee. 

I have checked the ABN/ Superfund lookup register and the Fund is active and APRA Registered.

Could you please assist?

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,081 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21081Posts

2353Kudos

2946Solutions

Re: MLC MASTERKEY BUSINESS SUPER (INCLUDING MLC MASTERKEY PERSON USI: 70732426024100

Hi @EZag

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

You mentioned that you are getting the message "Incorrect USI [7.07324E+13] - Select the correct fund." Generally, this would occur if you have opened the superannuation contributions file in Excel. If that file is opened in Excel, Excel will change the formatting and thus when uploading makes the file invalid.  For this reason, you shouldn't open the contributions file in Excel. 

If you are downloading that file from MYOB Essentials, select to save the file (not open it) and then upload that directly to the MYOB Super Portal.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
EZag
3 Posts
User
EZag
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MLC MASTERKEY BUSINESS SUPER (INCLUDING MLC MASTERKEY PERSON USI: 70732426024100

Hi Steven

Thank you for your reply. It appears the solution you have proposed still does not function (downloaded and attempted to upload the csv file with the same error message). Please note that I have been paying employees via Super Portal each quarter and this is the only instance where this has occurred. 

Could you please help so I can attend to payment of super for this one employee?

Thanks

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,081 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21081Posts

2353Kudos

2946Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @EZag

If you open that contributions file in NotePad does it include the correct USI (in the appropriate format)?

You can open the contributions file by making a copy of it and going to NotePad (should be located in your Windows Start Menu) and selecting File>>Open before navigating to that text file to open it.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
EZag
3 Posts
User
EZag
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steve

Thank you for getting back to me.  There was a difference in the USI for one file compared to the other file even though it was changed prior to this in MYOB Essentials- almost like a lag for the program to pick up the current USI details in the download of the csv file. I did the check as you mentioned and ensured the USI matched and it worked.

Many thanks

Enza

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post