MYOB Essentials - not able to access (even he login screen) all morning (13 Oct 2017). Any ideas????

Contributing Cover User Deemac
22 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Essentials - not able to access (even he login screen) all morning (13 Oct 2017). Any ideas????

MYOB Essentials - not able to access (even he login screen) all morning (13 Oct 2017).  Any ideas????

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,123 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: MYOB Essentials - not able to access (even he login screen) all morning (13 Oct 2017). Any ideas????

Hi @Deemac,

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to access Essentials this morning. There has been no Essentials incidents today, I've just tested which logs me in right away. It is certainly odd that you can't even open the log in page.

I'd suggest clearing your browser cache first, then use this link to access the log in page:

https://essentials.myob.co.nz/LA.CO.NZ/public.htm

You can also try using a different internet browser, Google Chrome is the recommended browser. If you still cannot open the log in screen, I'd suggest reset your modem then try again. 

Please do let us know how you go. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
22 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand

Re: MYOB Essentials - not able to access (even he login screen) all morning (13 Oct 2017). Any ideas????

I have tried Chrome and FireFox and both return "essentials.myob.co.nz is taking too long to respond."

MS Edge shuts down as soon as I start typing "myo....."

22 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand

I have also run MS Diagnostics which returned a message that the settings on this computer seem fine but it was unable to resolve remote host connectivity.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,123 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Hi @Deemac,

Have you already reset the internet connection also? We haven't received any other similar reports with Essentials today, so it does appear to be an environmental issue on your end. 

Please check if there's any internet issue in your area, from your internet service provider. Could you please also test by accessing Essentials on your smart phone, using mobile reception, does it make any difference?

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Kelly11111
1 Post
Cover User

Hi there my myob essentials is not working on any browsers either (server taking too long to respond). It's not my internet connection we have fibre. This happens all the time too! Would love a permanent solution please 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post