Australia
Madcap
Experienced Cover User

34Posts

3Kudos

8Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB SUPER

I tried the link left by your support staff and there was no wherewithal to change userid for MYOB SUPER.
HOWEVER IT NO LONGER MATTERS - 
Considering that the payments to the superfund concerned which I entered both 5 and 27th of june 2017 were not passed onto them until early and middle of July.
This is not good enough. 
I am sorry but I would prefer to pay directly to the Superfund itself. It contains no less action than lodging super through MYOB does and I know it will be there as soon as I lodge it.

And there is no easy way to get a paper report of payments to myob super throughout the year either.

Disappointed.
Madeline
1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,756 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5756Posts

598Kudos

774Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: MYOB SUPER

Hi @Madcap

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experiences with the MYOB Super Portal, I am sorry to hear you were having difficulty in changing a user ID for the super portal. If you are still looking to change the login for the MYOB Super Portal, we are more than happy to provide you with the appropriate information.

As a general rule of thumb, we do recommend allowing 10 working days after the submission of the superannuation file to see the contributions appear with the Superannuation fund. As different fund may have different processing times, some funds may receipt the contributions faster or slower than others.

It is worth mentioning that you are not obligated to use the MYOB Super Portal to pay your superannuation contributions, and if you have another superannuation clearing house that you would prefer to use, you can certainly use that.

The only thing to be aware of if you are looking at using a different clearing house, is that the super contribution file saved by MYOB Essentials is formatted for the MYOB Super Portal. Depending on the clearing house that you are using, the superannuation contribution file may not be in the correct format and may require some adjustments.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post