Matching multiple bank feeds to one transaction

CherieXuereb
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Matching multiple bank feeds to one transaction

I need a little help I am trying match bank feeds to transactions and for some transactions they have been add as one but are 2 transcations on the bank feeds so when I go to match them I cant see the transcation so I can't match the bank feeds I have even changed the fitter to all transcations and it still doesnt appear. It there any way to fix this

Regards

Cherie

2 REPLIES
CherieXuereb
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Matching multiple bank feed to one transaction

I need a little help I am trying match bank feeds to transactions and for some transactions they have been add as one but are 2 transcations on the bank feeds so when I go to match them I cant see the transcation so I can't match the bank feeds I have even changed the fitter to all transcations and it still doesnt appear. It there any way to fix this

Regards

Cherie

Super Partner IanChait
235 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

Re: Matching multiple bank feeds to one transaction

Hi @CherieXuereb

You can match multiple bank payments to an open bill. So if the payment you are seeing in the Match Screen is for a bill, I would delete the payment so that the bill is unpaid.

Then in the Bank Transaction screen go to the Match Taransactions tab and filter it for "All Transactions". Select the transaction you want to match the payment to.

Have a look at this link

http://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ea/Matching+bank+transactions#expand-Matchingmultiplebanktransacti...

Regards
Ian Chait
Certified Consultant Melbourne
P/M 0417 479 585
Fax 03 9012 4488
Email ian@myfc.com.au

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post