Start a Post

PayDirect Dollar Limit - Essentials

Reb
4 Posts
Cover User
Solved: Go to Solution

PayDirect Dollar Limit - Essentials

Hello there

I have had customer use the PayDirect however today the customer was unable to complete the transaction. 

As the Invoice is on the larger side I am wondering if there is a limit on the amount that can be put through?

Thanks

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,848 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: PayDirect Dollar Limit - Essentials

Hi there @Reb,

Could you firstly confirm that you're referring to PayDirect Mobile, and not our PayDirect Online service?

If you applied for PayDirect anytime on or after late 2015, then the default limit on new applications would be $5000 daily. If the invoice was larger than this or if you had already received payments before this customer that would have put this customer's payment over the $5000 mark, then that would explain the issue. If you applied for this service in early 2015, then the default daily limit would be $2500.

Changing this limit requires you filling out a form and sending it to our Transactional Services team. If you'd like to make the change, please let us know so we can arrange to have the relevant form sent out to you.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Reb
4 Posts
Cover User

Hi @Tallie_M

Yes I was referring to PayDirect Online.

Could you please arrange for those forms to be emailed to me as a few of our customers will be paying Invoices larger than $5000.00

I will PM you my email address.

Thanks!

MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,848 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Hi there @Reb,

As stated in my private message, the forms were e-mailed to your nominated e-mail address.

Please don't hesitate to post again anytime you have any other queries, or require further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post