WHC_SYD
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super payment submission rollback

Dear team,

On my last pay run, I had some challenges in entering the proper dates on a few of our employees. This has been fixed on the pay run section, where the incorrect run was removed and a new, correct one raised successfully. These changes, however, were not trannsferred to the Super file, and due to an oversight on my part the file was submitted to the back with a duplicate payment to each one of the employees. Is there a way to rollback such payment given the fact that it has been submitted over the weekend. Any assistance is appreciated.

Regards

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6327Posts

403Kudos

1022Solutions

Re: Super payment submission rollback

Hi @WHC_SYD,

Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it an useful tool.

In this situation I'd suggest giving our Super Portal service team a call as soon as possible, provide the transaction details, and check if the payment can be stopped. They can be reached via 1300 555 931 during business hours AET. 

Hope this helps, please feel free to let us know how it goes for you. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
WHC_SYD
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
WHC_SYD
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for the prompt response Clover. I've contected the service team and they instructed me to speak to the back and ask for the payment to be cancelled from their end. I'll pursue that path and hope it will bring a positive outcome.

Regards

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6327Posts

403Kudos

1022Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @WHC_SYD,

Thank you very much for providing the update, and the advise you received. I too hope it will bring a positive outcome. 

If the bank is unable to stop the payment, then you can speak to the super fund to get it refunded. 

If you ever have more questions, please do not hesitate to post again at any time. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post