Partner Zone

Unable to select Credit Card account as 'allocate me' option

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ClaireWard
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to select Credit Card account as 'allocate me' option

I am using MYOB Essentials.

I have a transaction account linked to MYOB through the bank feed option. I also have a credit card set up in MYOB too.

I made a payment from my transaction account to the credit card using my internet banking - not MYOB.

This transaction is now displaying as 'unallocated'. I went to allocate it to the credit card account, but this account was not available as an option for allocation.

How do I allocate this payment to the credit card account?

2 REPLIES 2
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

3,488Posts

0Kudos

529Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unable to select Credit Card account as 'allocate me' option

Hello @ClaireWard 

To allocate a bankfeed to a bank account or credit card account, it would need to be recorded as a transfer between accounts. In the 'allocate me' drop down select 'transfer btw accounts.'

If you also get bank feeds from your credit card account, Essentials may be able to automatically match the transaction. Otherwise, you'll get a message explaining that no transaction was found and giving you the option to 'manually create the transfer.' Select this option and record the transfer from the cheque account to your credit card account. When you save the transaction it should go back to your bank transactions list and should now list one 1 match available.

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
ClaireWard
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to select Credit Card account as 'allocate me' option

Thanks Liam, that's very helpful.

Didn't find your answer here?