Upgraded to Myob Essentials throughout financial year and now my PAYG are not correct for staff

Jayne2
4 Posts
User
Jayne2

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Upgraded to Myob Essentials throughout financial year and now my PAYG are not correct for staff

I imputed my data manually and decided to upgrade to myob essentails at the end of June 2016. Now when wanting to finalise my group certs - I don't know how to back date it so the whole finanacial years pays, gross net, tax etc are up to date for my staff (rather than giving me the end of June until current)?

If someone could pls give me some advice, I'd be very grateful. 

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,853 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20853Posts

2316Kudos

2908Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Upgraded to Myob Essentials throughout financial year and now my PAYG are not correct for staff

Hi @Jayne2

MYOB Essentials will only report payment summary data based on information in the payroll year that you are processing those payment summaries for. This does mean that if you haven't processed a pay for that employee then those values will not appear, as it doesn't have a record of it.

With that being said MYOB Essentials allows for the user to manually overtype the values to be what they are after. I would recommend taking a look at my post on  I have just sign up for MYOB Essentials that does go through how you can override the values on the generated Payment Summaries in MYOB Essentials to include other values recorded outside of MYOB Essentials (i.e pays prior to using MYOB Essentials).

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Jayne2
4 Posts
User
Jayne2

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Upgraded to Myob Essentials throughout financial year and now my PAYG are not correct for staff

Thank you so much for all your advice Steven! All finalised and sorted now!
Kind regards,
Jayne
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post