Will bank feeds not work on the free trial?

Komotion
2 Posts
Cover User
Komotion
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Will bank feeds not work on the free trial?

I have signed up for the free trial but seem to have a problem with the bank feeds? I have applied twice over 4 days ago but there does not seem to be any progress with the application. Does one have to be a paying member before the bank feed works?

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Re: Will bank feeds not work on the free trial?

Hi @Komotion

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

When applying for bank feeds through MYOB Essentials certain bank feed applications allow for a MYOB Authorisation code. This code can be used in conjunction with your Internet banking/Bank's website to apply for those feeds. 

In your case, you have applied for bank feeds for an ANZ based account and you have been sent that MYOB Authorisation code via email on Wednesday 11/10/2017 (mid-afternoon). This code can be used with ANZ's Internet banking to set up those feeds - MYOB Essentials Help Article: Setting up bank feeds would be able to assist with that. Generally, once you have processed that code through your Internet banking it can take a few days for those feeds to flow through.

The above information is true for 'paid' MYOB Essentials businesses or trial MYOB Essential businesses.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Komotion
2 Posts
Cover User
Komotion
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Wednesday was the second time I put the number in. Friday 6th last week was the first time I did it and saw no response by the following week Wednesday 11th,  so did it a second time. 

So the question is did the first one work at all or am I waiting on the second one?

Thanks very much.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2304Kudos

2892Solutions

Hi @Komotion

Speaking with the banks feeds team in regards to your application, from the information I have obtained it does look like that authorisation code has been generated. Although it doesn't seem like that code has been used. 

If you have gone through and added that authorisation code with the bank's website as per the Apply for a bank feed online with ANZ instructions on MYOB Essentials Help Article: Setting up bank feeds, I would be speaking with the Bank feeds team directly on 1300 555 931 so they can investigate further.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post