invoices

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
craig1969
3 Posts
Cover User
craig1969
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

invoices

hi new to all this and computer illiterite. when doin an invoice i cant get it to save, can see the save button but i doesnt work any help grately appreciated

4 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,269 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
BooksInTheCloud
Ultimate Partner

1269Posts

1116Kudos

135Solutions

Re: invoices

Hi craig1969

Welcome to the forum hope you find the MYOB community forum helpful while you are learning MYOB essentials. 

First place I would check is if you have a customer in the below field.   You need a customer to save the invoice perhaps you have missed this?

Save sale in MYOB essentials.jpg

@renae2peas
craig1969
3 Posts
Cover User
craig1969
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

thanks for the reply, yes i had costumer. my accountant set it up and showed me how to do it. i can do the full invoice but cant print or save. when i move mouse over boxes it turns red with a line through it. cant contact my accountants untill tomorra. 

cheers

MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,224 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Tallie_M
MYOB Moderator

4224Posts

279Kudos

663Solutions

Hi there @craig1969,

Could you please try clearing your browser cache and let us know if that resolves the issue? Instructions on how to do this can be found on the page How to refresh your browser's cache. Simply click on the browser that you use (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer), and step through the process outlined. Once that's done, try entering the invoice again and see if you are now able to save / print it.

Please do let us know how you go, and feel free to post again anytime you require.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
craig1969
3 Posts
Cover User
craig1969
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution