Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Quotes: Add payment details

10Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
User
Australia
New
New

In sending Quotes to clients I would like the ability to include payment details in the template.  I often require a deposit for my services and would prefer not to send an actual invoice unless requested by the client.

I would also like the option to remove the AMOUNT DUE field from the bottom of the quote template - or change the text to reflect that it isn't actually an amount due.

"Adding payment details to the Quote template"

4 Comments
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi there,

You can customise any number of invoice layouts - including one called quote, where you can add/delete information as required. You would just need to choose this layout when you print a quote.

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

oops - no sorry can't do that in Essentials - only in AccountRight Standard/Plus.

JillS
Experienced User
42 Posts
Experienced User

Hi Krickett

I include quote terms and conditions including deposit requirement, and bank deposit details, in the notes section and tick the box to select the text to appear in all quotes.  Then just edit it as required, but at least all your details are there ready to go.

Jill

Krickett
10 Posts
User

Hi Jill,

Thanks, that's what I've ended up doing. And it's working fine for now.

I still think that this would be a handy addition to the quote template.

Krickett