Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Transaction history: Ability to update an auto-reconciled transaction's date

Experienced Partner

38Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

38 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

Hi all

I would love to be able to amend the date in an allocated transaction - that MYOB has automatically allocated via the amount and the bank feed, as my client loves to enter her work on the day she is doing it rather than when it actually happened - hence nothing matches for the bank rec - entries are there but the balance is nowhere near close. hence some fancy footwork required.

As the transaction has been 'allocated' I cannot amend the date on these transactions...

I am trying to re-educate... always tricky !!!  and very frustrating...........

"Amend date in allocated transaction"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2021

Hi Everyone

Users can update the date and reference number of transactions generated from the allocation of bank transactions in MYOB Essentials. 

Note: This banking change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Users can update the date and reference number of transactions generated from the allocation of bank transactions in MYOB Essentials. 

Note: This banking change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.