Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reconcile accounts: Retain selection after returning window from opening transaction

Trusted Cover User

88Posts

53Kudos

2Solutions

88 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
New
New

How about allowing you to open a transaction, and when you close it and go back to your reconciliation, you havent lost everything in your reconciliation.  This is extemely frustrating.  I use many versions of MYOB and this one is incredibly archaic for a new product.

"Bank Reconciliation"

5 Comments
Jogi
4 Posts
Cover User

Absolutely agree - talk about double handling!

lorrainea
Experienced Partner
67 Posts
Experienced Partner

Be great to go back to the same spot on the bank reconciliation / transaction listing /  gst report etc where you drilled into a transaction. At the moment it goes back to the top of the list and you have to scroll down to find where you were up to - wasting a lot of time!

NB123456789
17 Posts
Cover User

Bank Reconciliation – I press F5 to refresh information. The information I had up on my screen goes away and I need to select the account and date again.  This Increases my data entry time. It would be great if this was changed.

SamIAm
Experienced Partner
31 Posts
Experienced Partner
Agree! I am losing lots of time having to rekey in where I was. Please fix this.
Kazz2023
2 Posts
User

I agree with this.  When you have to go back into the reconciliation screen again the date has reverted to the current date instead of the statement date. The bank account has changed to the default bank account not the one being reconciled and the closing balance has changed.  Such a waste of time having to keep re-entering all the information.  This happens even if the save progress button has been clicked.