Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank transactions: Additional information when matched to transaction using auto match

Cover User

17Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

17 Posts
Cover User

Bank Transactions (Auto Match turned on) – it only mentions “matched to spend money SM000004”.  This is not enough information for me.   So I would have to drill down into the transaction.  This will increase my data entry.  Yes I would check every transactions to make sure it has matched properly.

Bank Transactions  (Auto Match turned off) -  it only mentions 1 match available.  This is not enough information, which means I have to drill down into the transaction to check the match.  This will increase my data entry time.  It would be great if this was changed.

'Bank Transactions (Auto Match turned on) – it only mentions “matched to spend money SM000004”.  This is not enough information for me."

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Kathrin
3 Posts
User

It would also be great if, in the bank transaction feed, the paperclip allowing me to see the attached pdf of the transaction were available for automatically matched bills, just as it is for matched spend moneys. As it is at the moment, I have to open the bills in a seperate tab and manually search for the bill number if I want to make sure the correct bill is matched.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages