Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Online Payments: Paypal option

Experienced Cover User

23Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I'm new to Essentials but have been using AccountEdge for a while and have been accepting payments through PayPal.  I'm looking for a way to add a PayPal button to my invoices but there doesn't seem to be the ability to paste an active hyperlink anywhere into the template.  The only option available seems to be to include a very long website address as text, which doesn't seem very user friendly. Can anyone help?

"Can I add a PayPal button to my invoices in Essentials"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

SiobhanSaun
2 Posts
User

Hello, I am surprised to find that MYOB Essentials does not offer an option to add PayPal button or edit the invoice to include a QR code etc as a payment method to invoices emailed to customers.

SiobhanSaun
2 Posts
User

Looks like this isn't a priority for MYOB as I have the same issue and it's 2021.  This is a shame as I have moved over from Xero where I had this option under a similar plan.