Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Track overdue invoices

Experienced User

42Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

42 Posts
Experienced User

I'm having trouble managing debtors in Live accounts without using a separate database.

The invoices screen tells me who hasn't paid, but when these age it would be helpful to see who has been contacted and how i.e. re-issued an invoice or sent a statement (how many and when), phoned and notes re same.

How do others keep track of what is happening with overdue accounts using LiveAccounts (considering that the invoices are generated here)?

'Debtors"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in this idea. With the Online Invoice feature in Essentials Accounting, the Activity list of an invoice will be able to track when the invoice was emailed, and viewed by the customer. If you also want the ability to leave notes in individual invoices to track other means of contacts you've had with the client, I would encourage you to vote for this idea:

Notes at the end of an invoice 

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff
Hi Jill. Thank you for your excellent suggestion of having recontact information (such as if an invoice was reissued or if a customer has been sent a statement on the invoices screen in LiveAccounts. If anyone else would find this useful, please cast your vote here.
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in this idea. With the Online Invoice feature in Essentials Accounting, the Activity list of an invoice will be able to track when the invoice was emailed, and viewed by the customer. If you also want the ability to leave notes in individual invoices to track other means of contacts you've had with the client, I would encourage you to vote for this idea:

Notes at the end of an invoice