Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Profit and loss - Current month and year to date

Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

2Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I report monthly to our Men's Shed committee. The format I use is Essential's Monthly with Last Year and Budget format saved as an Excel csv file. The P&L information we actually require is just currrent month and year-to-date. For our February P&L report the present format option results in a six page document requiring massaging in Excel to produce a more manageable report. As well it wastes consumables. 

Most of our 70 members are well over 65 years and as far as I am aware, I am the only one who has had some experience with Excel. I'm over 80 and will not be able to carry on for much longer.

I am writing to ask MYOB to add a Month & YTD report to its report options.

"ESSENTALS REPORTING OPTIONS"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2021

Hi Everyone

The Profit and Loss report allows for the user to run the report for a period or this month and have those values compared to the Year to date values.

Note: This report change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Profit and Loss report allows for the user to run the report for a period or this month and have those values compared to the Year to date values.

Note: This report change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.