Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Dashboard: Sales target date range selection

Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Our business model invoices monthly on the 3rd week of each month with a due date falling on the 1st of each month. Due to this monthly process, the revenue that gets paid does not show up in the correct month for the sales target function.

Ex: We send July invoices in 3rd week of June with due date of 1st of  July (July Revenue)

Majority of clients pay before due date which means July revenue shows up in June sales target revenue (this is incorrect reporting for us).

I would like to have a simple "Paid invoices date range option"

This would allow me to set a paid date range so we can actually see if we hit our monthly sales target!!

Can this be done? Or should I say "Will this be done"?

Many thanks.

"Essentials Sales Targets - Able to set invoices issues within custom date range"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages