Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Online Invoices: Due on and date listed (rather than due now)

MYOB Staff

24Posts

19Kudos

1Solutions

24 Posts
MYOB Staff
New Zealand

Hi team,

Posting on behalf of a partner & client.
Relating to Essentials Accounting, invoices sent out online to end customers.

"Is there a way of changing now due (In the top right hand corner) to due on and date as people are getting confused with the invoice being due now."

Even when the due date is not yet reached, the amount located on the top right hand side still shows as 'Now due', causing confusion with end customers.

Thanks in advance,

Ruby

"Essentials online invoice NOW DUE amount, not due"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
1 Post
User

I need to be able to remove the words "now due" from my invoices.

My clients experience it as an aggressive expectation that they pay me now - when their payment is not due for 30 days.

It is offensive.

Please help me remove it.

Thanks

Suzanne

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages